- Serrated groove walls along the outer and inner circumferential grooves provide reinforcement to lessen stress on the block edges for greater stability.
- Dimples help release heat generated during severe cornering.
- Optimum groove position promotes proper water drainage without impacting cornering grip.
- Rounded block design allows for a more stable contact patch that hugs the road. This uniform ground-contact pressure greatly enhances dry road grip.
- Unique casing shape improves feel and driveability by optimizing the contact patch shape.
- Micro silica compound creates massive traction in both wet and dry conditions.