- A wide contact patch and stress equilibrium mold profile design provides long wear life without affecting other performances.
- The special FleX-Ice™ compound is formulated to maintain its flexibility under the most extreme cold-weather conditions while Micro-Pumps and Cross Z Sipe technology provide improved stability in all winter conditions. The wide tred contact patch generates acceleration and braking power, as well as cornering traction for outstanding maneuvering on snow and icy roads.
- Cross Z Sipe Technology uses a special 3-D design that locks the sipes in place. Combined with Micro-Pumps, they provide improved stability in all winter conditions. And because the sipes and micro-pumps are full depth, their grip lasts winter after winter.
- The MICHELIN® Latitude® X-Ice® Xi2 provides long lasting winter performance with sipes and Micro-Pumps that are maintained season after season and MICHELIN® Max Touch Construction™ which features a unique contact patch shape---maximizing even and longer tread life.
- At Michelin we continuously prioritize safety, durability and fuel efficiency at the same time with minimal trade offs. That is the meaning of MICHELIN® Total Performance™ which will be our difference on every tire.
- Michelin® Comfort Control Technology™ helps deliver one of the most comfortable rides in the industry by using computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise, even in winter.
- MICHELIN® GREEN X®
- Cold-Weather Driving Mastery for Your Winter SUV, Pick-Up or Crossover Vehicle.
- Long Wear Life and Outstanding Traction, Winter After Winter.
- Better Traction in All Winter Conditions.
- Lasting Winter Performance
- Cruise Smoothly and Quietly in Cold-Weather Conditions.
- Michelin always aims to bring together multiple performances.