- Bi-Compound Technology 2.0. On the outside shoulder, a new high molecular chain elastomer provides exceptional dry grip. On the inner tread, a new rigid elastomer optimizes steering control and wet grip.
- Dynamic Response Technology featuring a hybrid aramid-and-nylon belt ensures sharp steering response, while the new wavy summit architecture increases tread pattern stiffness for improved handling.
- Increased UTQG treadwear rating of 240 and 7.2/32nds tread depth meet the 'street category' definition of many popular racing associations.
- All tires include a pocket on the inside of the tire to accept pressure/temperature sensors as part of the Michelin Track Connect system (offered separately).
- Faster and more consistant lap times.** (**Internal study, Porsche 991 GT3 equipped with 245/35ZR20 and 305/30ZR20 at Valencia (07/2018) and Renault Megane 3 RS with 235/35ZR19 at Charade and Ladoux #3 (10/2018). 7.3 seconds faster after a 10 lap session.)
- Excellent steering control and improved handling.
- Legal for 'street tire' racing categories.
- Unleash 100% of the MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport Cup 2 track potential with the MICHELIN® Track Connect system.