- Equipped with an exclusive tread design and Stabiligrip, a 3D sipe technology, the new Michelin® Pilot® Alpin® PA4™ tire delivers a 10% improvement in snow acceleration and more than a 5% enhancement in handling on snow covered and icy roads*. (* Internal testing; In comparison to the high standards of the Michelin® Pilot® Alpin® PA3™ tire.)
- The new formula of full silica-based rubber compound, Helio Compound™, allows the Michelin® Pilot® Alpin® PA4™ tire to remain flexible in low temperatures for better winter performance; stopping over 5% shorter on snow, ice and wet roads**. (** Internal testing; In comparison to the high standards of the Michelin® Pilot® Alpin® PA3™ tire (braking 6.6 feet shorter at 30 mph on snow and 16.4 feet shorter at 60 mph on wet pavement.)
- The new Michelin® Pilot® Alpin® PA4™ tire is approved by the high standards of Porsche SE and is currently being tested by many other high-performance vehicle manufacturers.
- MICHELIN® GREEN X®
- Exceptional Control in Snow and Ice.
- Improved Braking Distance.
- Certified By Ultra-High Performance Vehicle Manufacturers.