- New Stud Technology The regular three-row studs were increased to six rows, thereby enhancing traction and minimizing stud noise.
- Special rubber layer with outstanding hardness is adapted to absorb shock from studs and prevent penetration due to movement.
- Foot Print Shape Wider contact area with the ground improves wear and ice traction.
- Square Profile Vehicle performance dramatically improves through the square profile designed with SCCT (Stiffness Control Contour Theory) technology and sidewall stiffness control.
- Increased Total Kerf Length Maximum winter performance is ensured by enhancing the kerf edge effect on snowy or icy roads.
- Computer-Derived V-shaped Tread Highly raised blocks for winter traction. Winter Compound (plus special rubber layer for setting stud pin)
- Wide High-Tensile Steel Belts Enhance tread strength for fast steering response and long tread life.
- High-Strength Bead Construction Maximum steering response, high-speed stability and durability.
- Meets the severe snow service requirement of the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA)