- Compact outside tread with elevated lateral grooves reinforce the shoulder for improved handling.
- Inclined grooves direct water out of the pattern.
- Maximum void and grip edges in the center contact patch with traction ridges in the grooves provide excellent snow grip.
- High sipe density and a highly flexible compound provide biting edges for reduced braking distances.
- Improved dry handling.
- Hydroplane resistance.
- Excellent traction in the snow.
- Reduced braking distances in snow and ice.
- The 4x4WinterContact responds to the punishment of tough winter roads with outstanding driving stability and braking performance. This original equipment winter tire is designed with superior snow traction to stick to snowy roads while providing a comfortable and quiet ride.