All the elements of style, comfort, and performance come together in these advanced Turanza LS all-season touring tires. With Bridgestone exclusive UNI-T AQII technology, Turanza LS-H, LS-V, and LS-Z tires perform in wet weather as well as on dry roads. And there’s no compromise of comfort or a smooth, quiet ride. As for design, the tire tread and sidewall are detailed to look as sophisticated as today’s luxury cars.
- Super EPC.
- Innovative Compound.
- Dual Layer Tread.
- Innovative Tire Design - A Comprehensive Tire Design Method.
- Super EPO.
- Innovative Roundness - Rounder is Better.
- Hydro Evacuation Surface (H.E.S.).
- Consistent Surface Contact (C.S.C.).
- Super EPC consists of advanced technologies, an Anti-Hardening Resin and Link Stabilizing Agent, to counteract the effects of heat so tires have the flexibility needed for wet performance as they wear.
- Increases wear resistance by reformulating the compound for strengthening rubber.
- As the tire wears, more of the inner tread is exposed so the tire continues to have excellent grip in wet conditions.
- This method improves handling in wet or dry conditions and reduces irregular treadwear by combining an ideal tread design, casing shape, materials and construction.
- Super EPO goes beyond EPO in improving wet handling as the tire wears. The interactive elements are Super EPC and an enhanced version of Dual Layer Tread.
- Rounder overall tire shape provides better balance for wet or dry handling.
- H.E.S. more efficiently channels water away from the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
- C.S.C., a pattern of tread blocks designed for uniform contact pressure, improves dry and wet handling, reduces irregular wear, and results in better ride comfort.