- Specifically designed and compounded for refuse hauling and other high scrub, short haul applications.
- Improved sidewall protector ribs protects the casing from sidewall scrub and punctures - the new Protector Rib is thicker than the M860A for increased protection.
- Casing durability is enhanced through sidewall protector ribs designed to fight curbing and abrasion damage, and through center groove stone rejectors to combat stone retention damage.
- 68-MPH speed rating allows higher sustained speed for on-highway driving.
- Innovative cooling fin technology keeps the tire running cool to protect the bead area.
- New bead compound compounding increases durability of the bead area, enhancing retreadability.
- The Bridgestone M870 meets 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) criteria for snow traction performance.