With its powerful grip and smooth ride, the Dueler A-T REVO with UNI-T AQ II is the light truck and SUV tire thats equipped for the best and worst of driving conditions. Thanks to the advanced technology, it lets you handle the wet, the dry, even the snow, as the tire wears. With its aggressive tread and sidewall design, even the look of the Dueler A-T REVO grabs attention wherever you go.
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System).
- LL CARBON (LONG LINK).
- Super EPC.
- Dual Layer Tread.
- HES (Hydro Evacuation Surface).
- CSC (Consistent Surface Contact).
- Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials and construction.
- Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand cable in the bead construction.
- Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure.
- Super EPC consists of advanced technologies, an Anti-Hardening Resin and Link Stabilizing Agent, to help counteract the effects of heat so tires have the flexibility needed for wet performance as they wear.
- Minimizes the effect of wear on wet tire performance by exposing high grip rubber as the tire wears.
- Improves wet traction by reducing flow resistance of water along groove walls.
- Improves dry and wet handling, reduces irregular wear, resulting in better ride comfort through tread block design.