SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Whitehall PA, low as $114.99, most cars
Amazing Service Thank you so much.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 KIA OPTIMA
Amazing guys at this location. Kept me updated on everything going on.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 FORD FIESTA
Mavis Discount Tire in Whitehall is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
thankful. David made a stressful last minute situation with my brakes easy to deal with. thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 JEEP WRANGLER, 60174 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 DODGE JOURNEY, 85000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Tyler was very helpful and knowledgeable
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA INSIGHT, 89096 miles
all were very polite and especially Gino
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT, 46714 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Whitehall PA:
Thank you for keeping us informed on the progress of needed repairs. Also, more thanks for supplying transportation. Greatly appreciated!
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA CROSSTOUR, 40000 miles
Gregory was excellent at helping me buy what I needed. He was patient with my questions and the mechanic working on my car showed me the issues he noticed which to me is golden. I will be working with Gregory when I bring my husband's SUV in for tires. Do not lose Gregory,great people are so hard to find.
- brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA CAMRY
I've always had negative connotations about car garages from all the dirty tricks you hear about so to receive service on the level I did from the Whitehall Mavis was astonishing to me. I wish I had more $20 bills to give out that day. From the time I called to get a quote and the time I pulled off the lot the experience was fantastic. Prices were cheap,and correct, the mechanics were working tirelessly to get people in and out, I spent very little time waiting to get brought in, I came out with new brakes and 4 new tires for just over $400 which is cheaper then most charge just for the tires themselves. I LOVE the way my car drives now and I genuinely couldn't have had a better experience. I felt morally obligated to reciprocate what to them is normal customer service by doing reviews and surveys that I otherwise never do because I felt I would be doing that staff a massive disservice if I didn't. I will come here and here only unless and until that experience changes. Much appreciated. The woman with the glasses working the counter at the Whitehall Mavis deserves a raise, make sure you keep her because I can garantuee you don't want her working for your competition.
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Nicole was AMAZING. She helped me out so much. They were honest and quick with their service 11/10
- brakes for a 2006 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE, 125000 miles
Amazing Service and for a change honesty in answers.
- brakes for a 2013 NISSAN VERSA, 96354 miles
I would come back to this location again.. Service was excellent..
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA, 83377 miles