SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Thornwood NY, low as $114.99, most cars
They were amazing!! Very we're very through!! I needed brakes and had no idea! They immediately let me know!
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 GMC ENVOY, 216197 miles
These guys are the best. I love closer to a different mavis but drive extra to come here.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 MAZDA CX-5, 37226 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Thornwood is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Once again, my wife and I have to highly commend the Thornwood NY manager Jay and his entire crew for consistent, cordial and courteous professional service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HONDA CR-V, 59216 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 82000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I arrive to have a brake job performed on my car I spoke with the manager there Isaac. Isaac was a professional let me know exactly how long it would be and as it turned out it was shorter took me In a short time and the job was completed to my satisfaction and Mechanic's name I think was Juan very nice guy I am extremely happy with the service I will continue to use Mavis for my car needs thank you
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 LEXUS RX350, 134587 miles
Very good service as usual.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI AZERA, 65605 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Thornwood NY:
So glad I visited STS Tire in Kingston. They did a great job. My car is running great again. I forgot what good customer service looked like. Thank you very much Kingston!
- brakes for a 2010 HONDA CR-V, 194141 miles
Jay is a very nice person and love coming there
- brakes for a 2000 TOYOTA SIENNA
Charlie, as usual is the best. Thanks!
As Always, Charlie does right by me!
Gary Mitchell and his crew are the best. Been dealing with them for for 30 years at this location. Highly recommended.
The team there was great. I would definitely go back.
Walter and Chris are the best at what they do ...they are why I keep coming back!