SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Syosset NY, low as $109.99, most cars
Doug was amazing! Thank you for taking care of Service Men and Women.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN PATHFINDER, 75000 miles
Kevin here is great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 SUBARU FORESTER, 106000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Syosset is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
David, the service manager was cordial and professional. Sean the mechanic was excellent and knowledgeable. I compliment Mavis for having two young professionals in your employ. I will be happy to be a loyal Mavis customer.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 MAZDA 3, 42359 miles
Kevin was amazing with helping me with my tires. He went above and beyond to make sure my car was safe and ready to go to NY. Thank you so much !
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET COBALT, 182326 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
muhamed is excellent. good technicians. polite and considerate
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 BMW 750LI XDRIVE, 52101 miles
Sean was a true professional
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 SUBARU OUTBACK, 36689 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Syosset NY:
Q & Sean where fantastic. I dropped my vehicle for tires and brakes, I was kept informed through the whole process and the vehicle was ready before promised. Q & Sean where professional and very pleasant to speak with when I picked up my vehicle.
- brakes for a 2017 AUDI SQ5, 33706 miles
Tom and Eddie were great in explaining the issues and provided professional advice. Excellent customer service and were not pushy. Will return for future services.
- brakes for a 2011 LEXUS RX350
Steve was informative and had everything ready at the time promised. He was a pleasure to deal with
Have been going to Mavis for many years and always satisfied with the service, quality of work, and of course prices. Courteous, professional and efficient! Keep it up!
Great Service and pleasure to deal with new manager! The technician was quite prepared for the rusty brakes that needed work instead of giving up!
Danny and the staff at the Syosset location are excellent! Thank you for great service!
Excellent staff. Great attitudes.
Danny and the team at Syosset Mavis are the best!
Thank you!! :-)