SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Sewell NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Would like to thank Jim for making me feel he understood what or how I was explaining the noise my car was making. Also to the tech that repaired my car.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 FORD EDGE, 109000 miles
Bobby was awesome
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 LINCOLN MKZ, 117000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Sewell is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The service individual who spoke with me about my issues was very professional and helpful. It was Max
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 TOYOTA SOLARA, 209409 miles
Employees very professional made me feel welcomed very satisfied
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA SIENNA, 103122 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The service members were very courteous and accommodating
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 GMC ACADIA, 85520 miles
bobby is amazing! kept me informed and went the extra mile!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 PONTIAC G6, 217000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Sewell NJ:
Very professional staff.
- brakes for a 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ C300, 93441 miles
The woman at the desk, the Manager and the tech were all super friendly, knowledgeable and professional!! I highly recommend!
- brakes for a 2016 NISSAN FRONTIER, 76709 miles
I am a returning Mavis customer who trusts and appreciates the service from all Mavis staff - especially Manager Matt
- brakes for a 2010 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 152101 miles
The team at Mavis is always friendly, and helpful.
- brakes for a 2018 FORD EXPLORER, 57800 miles
The team at Mavis was helpful and patient with my requests. The work was well done and they took the time to take care to ensure it was effective and efficient. This was our first visit to Mavis and we will definitely be back. Thank you!
- brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA SIENNA, 99319 miles
Dave at the facility was super.
- brakes for a 2013 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT, 61583 miles
All I can say is that I LOVE Mavis & I will NEVER go anywhere else.
- brakes for a 2007 CHEVROLET COBALT, 156548 miles
Corey and dean excellent customer service
- brakes for a 2015 INFINITI Q40, 49756 miles
Matt and the guys at Mavis are extraordinary. Thanks again for your courtesy, honesty, and professionalism.
- brakes for a 2014 VOLVO S60, 55100 miles
Always the best service!
- brakes for a 2012 BUICK REGAL
Mattthew was very helpful and explained everything so that we could understand what he was going to do.
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA CIVIC, 95599 miles
Ellis is a great guy!
- brakes for a 2011 GMC SIERRA 1500, 85741 miles
great service by the team
Bobby was great! Helped me and informed me on everything I needed for my car!