SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Savannah GA, low as $114.99, most cars
Everyone was exceptionally professional and courteous - it was a very easy process!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 JEEP WRANGLER
This location has extremely professional people the store manager Amanda was very thorough and kept her time frame to me will definitely be be back when my car needs anything this location is a credit to your company and so are the employees
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD FUSION, 109512 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Savannah is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
as with any business, you are only as good as the associates that represent it. Best customer service iI have had from ANY business in Savannah in a good long time.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 FORD MUSTANG, 200000 miles
Traveling from the North, had brake failure, they were able to get me right in, Josh and the guys are the BestðŸ¤—
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 HONDA PILOT, 221050 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Brie and DeShawn were a great help and provided wonderful customer service
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA CIVIC
Patrick and Abby did everything possible to get my car ready for me in a timely fashion. I will recommend them to my friends and family.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA PILOT, 137023 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Savannah GA:
Wonderful staff here at MAVIS
- brakes for a 2017 LINCOLN MKZ, 48104 miles
Dre was excellent with customer service and advice. Very professional, caring and helpful.
- brakes for a 2017 HONDA CR-V, 65201 miles
Both Bri and Watt were excellent!! I couldn't have put my suv in better hands!! They were amazing and kept me updated!!
- brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 116000 miles
Kamira and Alexis were very professional. Was a pleasure doing business with Mavis.
- brakes for a 2005 LINCOLN AVIATOR, 75220 miles
Great service and a good deal! Thanks
- brakes for a 2013 NISSAN SENTRA
The team at Mavis in Savannah on Victory and Skidaway are top notch. Jason and the others are great. The only place I'll take my vehicle for brake work and shocks.
- brakes for a 2008 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
Kamara and other desk staff are excellent
- brakes for a 2003 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 149721 miles
Very professional group that works well with their clients. Extremely courteous.
- brakes for a 2004 MAZDA TRIBUTE
Jason & the team were friendly & great at communication
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA PILOT, 215454 miles
Alexis was very professional. She informed me of additional work needed, and the time it would take.
- brakes for a 2011 DODGE NITRO, 104628 miles
I've been a happy costumer for years !!
- brakes for a 2003 FORD EXPLORER, 225999 miles
David at the Montgomery Crossroads location in Savannah is a pleasure to work with. I normally do my own brake jobs, but this time I hit a â€œsnagâ€. David explained to me in detail what wrong with my vehicle. It was more than I wanted to spend, but less than I thought I would have to. David is certainly an asset to your company!
- brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD, 159346 miles
It was a very good experience,everyone was helpful and professional.
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA ODYSSEY, 123456 miles
Service are on time.
- brakes for a 2004 MERCURY MONTEREY, 219714 miles