SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Saginaw MI, low as $148.99, most cars
Very great staff. They are kind courteous and professional. Will continue to do work with them in the future
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD FUSION, 87960 miles
Great customer service, thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 JEEP PATRIOT, 107146 miles
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Saginaw is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Zach kept me informed during the whole process of work being done. Friendly, had his shit together Good customer service skills
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 RAM 1500, 51403 miles
Very pleased with the staff's knowledge as well as their willingness to answer any questions I had.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HONDA CR-V, 111000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The front desk and service people were very friendly and knowledgeable.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 GMC YUKON, 86511 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.