SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Rochester NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Eli and Dan are the best! I don't know how they do it with being so busy everytime I go there, but I'm always in and out quicker than I thought and am treated like family. Thanks guys!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 JEEP COMPASS
After taking my suv in, it came out driving better then when I brought it in. They did a great job!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 85236 miles
Cole Muffler in Rochester is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Friendly staff, got my car in and out relatively quick. Any Mavis I go to, I know they do good work.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 KIA OPTIMA, 123000 miles
Great staff and customer service will definitely return
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 JEEP RENEGADE, 26884 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Jay and Joe at West Ridge are so personable and courteous!! Amazing customer service!!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 KIA OPTIMA, 65000 miles
Aaryn was great. Very personable and professional.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD ESCAPE, 39000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Rochester NY:
I had very good customer service and was impressed with your management thank you ðŸ˜Š
- brakes for a 2008 JEEP COMPASS
Was happy with their work
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA CIVIC, 121515 miles
Great people! I trust Mavis
- brakes for a 2004 CADILLAC DEVILLE, 136656 miles
I appreciate the thoroughness of the service I received and the communications regarding the services that needed to be done.
- brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA RAV4, 52404 miles
Here a again, Gene and Dan did an outstanding job.
- brakes for a 2010 KIA OPTIMA, 190876 miles
I called around 8:30 in the morning with sudden brake issues which required my car to be towed into the shop. I called the Fairport road location which told me they didn't have a mechanic available but he called the empire road location for me to find out if they could get me in right away. I understand the labor shortage issues going around and I appreciate that he went above and beyond to help me find help. The staff at the empire Blvd location were very helpful very fast to respond and I was able to pick up my car at lunch time.
- brakes for a 2012 ACURA TSX, 169311 miles
You guys are the best
- brakes for a 2015 BMW X6, 131000 miles
Everyone was very friendly, courteous, and helpful. Such a pleasure in a world that has seemed to have lost the meaning of customer service
- brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 68108 miles
These guys were so incredibly friendly and made me feel taken care of! :)
- brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA COROLLA, 25000 miles
Thank you! I prefer the Geneseo Mavis to any other location. Rhyan is a great front end manager and all the mechanics are respectful. Adam worked on my car this time and was super communicative about price and expectations. I've referred several friends to the Geneseo location based on my past experiences.
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA RAV4, 155007 miles
Great experience!! Saved alot of money for services. Will definitely come back in the near future to finish repairs recommended by staff ðŸ˜
- brakes for a 2010 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 88619 miles
I want to give props to Elijah at the desk. He is very customer oriented he kept me informed with all aspects He is the reason I came back to Mavis When u have a good worker u treat them well... Mr. Hilton Rivera
- brakes for a 2016 CHRYSLER 300, 124962 miles
Manager Joe is the best person at the Mavis store, and Charles and Chuck are also very nice. They are very nice, very accommodating, and they gave me the best price and I will come back again and again to the Mavis.
- brakes for a 2007 MERCEDES-BENZ E350, 90000 miles
yes the manager was really outstanding his name is joe manager i new him from the other shop where he worked at great guy and outstanding personality ,
- brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA AVALON, 69000 miles