SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Prairieville LA, low as $114.99, most cars
I am a 70 year old female I really appreciated the time and the effort given to me. Everything was explained and the personnel could not have been nicer . I brought my car in to have the brakes checked and they made a great effort to Complete the work the same day.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA RAV4
Ryan Loupe was Amazing, great customer service. Thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 82312 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Prairieville is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Very through and Helpful. I will be back to do the rest of said matience.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 NISSAN VERSA, 456256 miles
I had originally set an appointment with the Prairieville store (876) for March 20th and was told they were shorthanded and would call me when they got caught up. Well today is April 15th and I'm still waiting in that call. I scheduled a new appointment with the Highland Road (875) store. Ron an Nolan were awesome. They informed me of the problem, how it could be corrected, and a fair price. I am extremely pleased with the service I received. I will refer all friends and family to this location. I had a wonderful conversation with Ron and he exemplifies great leadership abilities to his staff. I believe Nolan will definitely be a great asset to the company when he gets his own store. I am a very satisfied customer.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN SENTRA, 64885 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great service. Very pleased.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD F-150, 67673 miles
Mr.AB did an awesome job in helping me
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 271338 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Prairieville LA:
Reggie never lets us down. He gives the best service. We'll always choose Mavis, just because of him!
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 170263 miles
Reggie is amazing. He is so kind and professional.
- brakes for a 2012 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY, 163307 miles
As always, these guys do an amazing job and worth every penny. They are so kind and we need more of this during this hard time. Great job!!
- brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET CAMARO, 25100 miles
Staff was extremely pleasant!
- brakes for a 2018 INFINITI QX60
Great customer service
- brakes for a 2015 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT, 51000 miles
staff real knowledgeable and friendly
- brakes for a 2006 HUMMER H3, 117931 miles