SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Philadelphia PA, low as $114.99, most cars
Kevin was courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. Job well done!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 TOYOTA RAV4, 37978 miles
These Philly streets hard on a car, Mavis keep me rollinðŸ’ªðŸ½
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET IMPALA
Mavis Discount Tire in Philadelphia is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I have been going there for a while and they service, repair and maintain good communication with us during the process. Couldn't ask for better service. Thank You Chris and Staff and also their wonderful Manager Stacy! You are all wonderful.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 AUDI S4, 108827 miles
Nick is awesome person
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 83914 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great customer experience
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 MAZDA 6, 83196 miles
The Deptford NJ location was top notch! Way better than your Philadelphia Aramingo Ave. location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD F-150, 99440 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Philadelphia PA:
Mavis a a shop that I been taking my vehicle for many of car needs for many years. The staff is very professional and the work is always 110%.
- brakes for a 2010 BUICK LACROSSE, 161620 miles
Tj and another guy with a white shirt help me very well Very good customer service and also will recommend friends and family to come to the Mavis on Huntington Park and fox.This place was very clean open up at one time and greeted customers as they walk through the door. Shere Anderson
- brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 87612 miles
TJ was so helpful! Definitely coming back!
- brakes for a 2009 FORD EDGE, 80000 miles
These guys are definitely the best, hands down!!!
- brakes for a 2013 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 140000 miles
I have been coming to Mavis due to the fact that I finally found a mechanic that doesn't overcharge, are honest. You guys have made a customer for life. I want to give special to Jose at the front.
- brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 126923 miles
David and Rich were super helpful
- brakes for a 2017 MINI COOPER, 55761 miles
Staff was great! Service was great and fast!! I'm a completely satisfied customer.
- brakes for a 2019 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE, 57530 miles
Great staff, great job!!!!!!
- brakes for a 2016 RAM 1500, 48800 miles
Stacy Was very helpful and respectful and did a good job of keeping me updated with my car she is a great worker and asset to the team of mavis
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 104734 miles
This is my new spot for my scatpack20/20
- brakes for a 2020 DODGE CHALLENGER
I travel to come to Mavis Langhorne because of your professionalism!
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 158294 miles
Brandon was extremely helpful.
- brakes for a 2015 ACURA MDX, 107000 miles
I just want to say that Ed the Mechanical Technician was extremely courteous and conducted himself in a professional manner. I was very impress on how diligent he was in completing my service on my vehicle. I will highly recommend this facility to any of my friends or coworkers that I know.
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA, 121186 miles
The service at this branch is amazing. Kevin the manager is exceptional. I had to have the car back so my wife could use it. Normally I would have made an appointment. But I called the mainline location and they told me to walk-in. Then I happened to be on that side of town. So I walked in. Kevin to make sure I got out it time. Opened an extra bay and did the work himself to makes sure I got out on time. Great prices and the best service that I have ever had!
- brakes for a 2014 KIA SOUL