SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Palm Coast FL, low as $148.99, most cars
went above and beyond. thanks guys.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN, 73399 miles
Felix, the service writer was very courteous kind and was very informative. Great staff.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ GLK350, 52041 miles
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Palm Coast is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
This business is top shelf. Came off the expressway with problems on a Saturday afternoon. We are from Michigan and by good fortune a Discount Tire down the road sent us to this Tuffy! Cannot speak more highly for everyone there! Thank You
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 BUICK ENCLAVE, 85463 miles
The staff was great and handled everything perfectly.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN ALTIMA, 93157 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.