SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Murrells Inlet SC, low as $148.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 DODGE RAM 2500, 280089 miles
CHRIS WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA RAV4, 66321 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Murrells Inlet is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Was very pleased they called to inform me we had the incorrect pads and made suggestions to help move things along. They also take their time to make sure that I understand everything. This is why my family will continue to come here. Thank you Chris.
- customer review for brakes for a 1997 CHEVROLET BLAZER, 151924 miles
Great staff. Will use again
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Eric was the best
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 KIA OPTIMA, 116748 miles
I am so thrilled with my experience at my Mavis Tire. Front desk people like Steve and Chris were so very helpful. They didn't add and any parts that weren't needed. I am one happy customer and will let all my friends and neighbors know about Mavis Tire. Thanks
- customer review for brakes for a 2000 MERCURY COUGAR, 90545 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Murrells Inlet SC:
My first time coming to your shop. Outstanding customer service will definitely be coming back
- brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 54846 miles
Chria was very courteous and professional.
- brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI AZERA, 44141 miles
Bob was super awesome and professional!!!!! He communicated everything to me in a timely manor and I appreciate all his hard work!! I know you guys dont have a lot of workers at the moment, but you guys are doing a great job and I appreciate all that you do. Thank you so much!! And shoutout to Bob again for being so helpful!
- brakes for a 2003 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 201000 miles
The manager did a incredible job. He worked on all the vehicles & kept everyone up to date on the progress of there cars. Plus had a great attitude while working a 12 hour day!
- brakes for a 2016 RAM 1500, 126500 miles
Wonderful staff. Knowledgeable about their products and always courteous. Never disappointed.
- brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI SONATA, 81350 miles
Very professional and detailed
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA SIENNA, 121500 miles
Mavis is marvelous!! Thank you to Marco and the crew :)
- brakes for a 2014 SCION XB, 73433 miles
The staff was very kind!
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN SENTRA, 90301 miles
Went for an oil change @2:30 and tire rotation. Discovered front brakes were worn out. They stayed late to fix brakes So I could take car home that night. Dan and Hunter are awesome.
- brakes for a 2011 MERCEDES-BENZ C300, 134365 miles
I'm very satisfied with the service that was provided. I had to replace the front tires , rotors and pads. It did not take long and it was a very good price especially for how fast it was done. Thanks very much.
- brakes for a 2005 HONDA ACCORD, 224638 miles
Your counter person Bobby is very friendly and knows his stuff, great to talk to not just about tires which he really is well educated on. Service was fast and precise as that quoted me.
- brakes for a 2012 FORD F-150, 119000 miles
Hunter was extremely professional and helpful. Very knowledgeable and kept me informed on the progress of my vehicle. He is an asset to your company!
- brakes for a 2007 BUICK RENDEZVOUS, 171000 miles
Bobbie was very very honest and worked well with me to advise me of my vehicles issues. I have been at this facility several times and never had any complaints, I will bring them back for any and all work that needs to be done on them, I have been to both Ford dealers in the area and got incorrect diagnosis and received bad workmanship at both of them, and they did not stand behind their work like Mavis has. I will tell everyone of the quality of work and how they correctly diagnose your vehicles problem and only repair what needs to be repaired. I commend Mavis for such great, friendly and honest employees and service.
- brakes for a 2012 FORD F-150, 114312 miles
I will be back great staff be safe stay Bless !
- brakes for a 2010 DODGE AVENGER, 145000 miles