SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Mount Dora FL, low as $148.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD E-350 SUPER DUTY, 180000 miles
One of the best car service experiences I have had.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 NISSAN 350Z, 160000 miles
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Mount Dora is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.