SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Montgomery NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Juan is a great asset to your establishment and should be recognized as such. He goes above and beyond with customer service. I felt comfortable having my car serviced at that facility and feel confident that any issues will be handled professionally and expeditiously.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY, 96857 miles
The Walden, NY Mavis has always provided excellent service
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 103346 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Montgomery is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 DODGE CHALLENGER, 116665 miles
Steve was great. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 DODGE CHARGER, 153000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
We love Jess! She always takes care of us. It's such a relief to send our 17 year old daughter in to get her car fixed and know someone is not going to try to sell her more than she needs or speak down to her due to her age. Kudos to the store manager as well for retaining such a professional and helpful employee.
- customer review for brakes for a 2000 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE, 110112 miles
I am extremely happy with the service that I received today. I highly recommend the Walden Mavis shop to anyone.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 CHRYSLER SEBRING, 86004 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Montgomery NY:
At the Walden,NY location, Service Rep Kareen takes the time to explain his recommendations and to look for ways to save money on certain repairs. I will come back because of him.
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA CR-V, 112498 miles
Always courteous and helpful
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA PILOT, 137227 miles
Robert and his workers are excellent people, excellent professionals. Good job guys!
- brakes for a 2011 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 148362 miles
i will go to no one else but the walden mavis.
- brakes for a 2012 CHRYSLER 200, 42738 miles
The management team that you got down there we're very accommodating I really appreciate the effort and hard work
The gentlemen which I dealt with was honest and fast
Scott, Rob and Kassem are the best.
guys are great we're able squeeze me in me in last minute and took care of my car for me these guys are always such great professionals
Luis,Gino were expectional in their customer service. & Listening to my input,concerns. And helping me with my trip. Outstanding performance from them and my Car.
Have been to the Walden Store before with another car in the family and I had the same experience. the staff is fantastic and the service is exceptional. Great job!
Love this place! I didn't feel "ripped off" as my repair was explained to me in detail. The staff created a very comfortable atmosphere--A Giant Plus for single women-- I have only great things to say anout my experience here.
Luis was awesome!!!! Staff was great! Thank you!!!
great guys ,,,car came out alot better than when it went in