SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Mobile AL, low as $109.99, most cars
Patrick was great once again
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD FUSION, 124467 miles
I watched this crew crush so many vehicles with no enough ppl man there amazing on Government blvdâ€¦
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 NISSAN VERSA
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Mobile is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Allison was absolutely fantastic in helping me. I was only in town for the weekend and so I had a short turnaround time for getting my brakes fixed. I arrived to the shop late and there was no mechanic there at the time to help me, but she ensured me that they could have it fixed the next morning. I had to leave my car overnight, which I was uncertain about since i'm not from the area, and she ensure that it would be safe by leaving it in the garage overnight. She called me at 8:07 (only 7 minutes after they opened the next morning) and told me what needed to be done. My car was fixed and ready to go by 10am that same morning.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 MAZDA 6
The Mavis team did a great job. I applaud their professionalism.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 SUBARU OUTBACK, 115000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great Job! Im very pleased.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA SIENNA
All the staff was very nice
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 NISSAN SENTRA, 89937 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Mobile AL:
Everything and everyone top of the line professional
- brakes for a 2010 NISSAN ARMADA, 295000 miles
Allison and Tony did a great job. Both are very professional. I appreciate their courtesy.
- brakes for a 2013 SUBARU OUTBACK, 115000 miles
Very satisfied & will return! ðŸ˜Š
- brakes for a 2003 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS, 83000 miles
Heidi was very helpful
- brakes for a 2017 RAM 1500, 95000 miles
Alison is just a dear!
- brakes for a 2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Great customer service
- brakes for a 2012 JEEP LIBERTY, 115984 miles
The guy at the register and the two guys that was understaffed where fast and understanding. I had the Nissan Armada they knew exactly what I needed
- brakes for a 2011 NISSAN ARMADA, 125555 miles
Patrick was great!! Very kind.
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN ROGUE, 125555 miles
Wonderful friendly service!!
- brakes for a 2014 KIA SOUL
They were extremely nice to me. Explain everything to where I was comfortable.
- brakes for a 2015 KIA CADENZA, 81000 miles
Patrick was amazing
- brakes for a 2012 NISSAN MURANO, 100000 miles
Very pleasant experience.
- brakes for a 2006 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Had great customer service at the Oldshell rd location
- brakes for a 2016 KIA SORENTO, 51145 miles
Customer service was great & fixed the issue I was having with my car for months! Will always be the place to go when I need something fixed on my car! Thanks so much
- brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA CAMRY, 158564 miles