SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Little Falls NJ, low as $109.99, most cars
Joseph is excellent and a great addition to the little falls location. Look forward to continues business with him in control.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 SUBARU LEGACY, 79706 miles
Joseph and his team did great, good to see he is keeping up TK's high standards of customer service. Thank you
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 KIA FORTE, 73913 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Little Falls is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The service that I require was performed exceptionally well. Thank you
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 AUDI Q5, 38087 miles
Thank you Mavis Of East Rutherford once again for fixing my car fast the guys up front Jesse and Peter are always so respectful and honest I wish ever Mavis ran this way!! Also my mechanic Sal did a great job got everything done extremely fast.. but on a sad note you can tell the guys in the front need some help they are both running around like crazy and then they have to answer all the phone calls too while trying to help other customers that's not fair hopefully coroerate can get them help, thank you again East Rutherford!!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 HYUNDAI SONATA, 143000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Johnathan was a pleasure to work with and was courteous.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 DODGE DURANGO, 60000 miles
Dan did a superior job helping me over the two days.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER VELAR, 33000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Little Falls NJ:
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Very satisfying experience.
- brakes for a 2009 HYUNDAI ACCENT, 151354 miles
Sierra Gave me a great price over the phone so I came in. While there I already had brakes/rotors in my car and the links to the arm for the sway bar my friend was going to do the work but John gave me a price within my budget so I had that done too. I am so happy to have found an honest mechanic. MD constantly kept me Informed of how things were going and estimated time. Ricky the mechanic who worked on my car was thorough and friendly. I couldn't be happier with the entire staff they should all be commended. They truly went the distance. They were very busy but made me feel like they did not forget I was sitting there waiting. I'll be back as soon as I need tires and a trans flush. I've already told 8 friends about them.
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA RAV4, 201845 miles
Jonathan was very cool and hooked me up with a great price.
- brakes for a 2003 INFINITI G35, 136000 miles
Be back soon
- brakes for a 2008 HONDA ACCORD, 253480 miles
Once again Great staff very professional very helpful .....Peter and Archer always great customer service 5 stars!!!!
- brakes for a 2011 HONDA ACCORD, 134073 miles
Very professional and knew what they were doing and they were looking out for my safety of me driving my vehicle. Im definitely coming back and have them do my shocks and tires when I get the money. They definitely know what they are doing there.
- brakes for a 2002 DODGE DURANGO, 193920 miles
DK was very helpful
- brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY, 121236 miles
Thanks to Jim and his crew they did a awesome job!
- brakes for a 2015 RAM PROMASTER 2500, 167273 miles
Mister Red.the store manager is so good and friendly,helpfully! I would give him 10/10 He is the best! And the crew is the best so helpfull! I would.recommend this mavis store to everybody .
- brakes for a 2017 FORD TRANSIT-250, 60447 miles
Right around the corner from my house. Glad I choose to try Mavis.
- brakes for a 2009 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 161147 miles
They were very informative and extremely professional and courteous.
- brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA, 45000 miles
Great Team in Little Falls! I have lived here for over 40 years and I will keep recommending all my friends,family and neighbors to get their automotive needs worked on here ! The GM is awesome!
I really appreciated getting my car back so quickly, thank you
Great customer service. Made sure my problem was fixed and carefully looked at. Thanks!