SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Lexington SC, low as $114.99, most cars
The customer service here need to teach surrounding businesses how to go above and beyond. They are all great and the mechanics are magic! They had my 2 cars up and running in one day! Thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 HONDA RIDGELINE, 212677 miles
I love the staff at this facility in Lexington. Always feel welcomed and love the detailed updates of my car. Lisa is awesome, so sweet and always so helpful even when she's super busy!! Steve is just so great at keeping me updated and understanding if I cant fix all things wrong with my car at that appointment. But I feel comfortable and confident to know I'd be bringing it back when I can get the work done to my car. Thank you for greatest customer service by far especially in the world we live in now ðŸ™‚ keep it up!!! 5-stars!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 107714 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Lexington is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Thank you for taking us in so abruptly this morning and explaining what we needed to get done. Very appreciative and grateful for the 12 months no financing. Thank you so much for helping us today...
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 111118 miles
The staff at Mavis went above and beyond on the tire and brake replacement for my wife's truck. Thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD F-150, 47722 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Very convenient location and hours. Steve was very responsive and professional. This was my first time using Mavis and I'll certainly be back.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY, 275048 miles
Very nice and courteous !!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD FOCUS, 96416 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Lexington SC:
- brakes for a 2001 NISSAN FRONTIER, 274301 miles
Steve was excellent and very knowledgeable
- brakes for a 2019 RAM 2500, 54175 miles
Steve went over and above to get the job complete. They are the best!
- brakes for a 2006 GMC SIERRA 1500, 305038 miles
This was my first visit. I had a repair that needed immediate attention. Not only did they get me in quickly they worked with me on cost. That part was unexpected and so appreciated. I have never had a auto shop treat me this well. I will absolutely be back for any future repairs.
- brakes for a 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA, 151994 miles
They were amazing!!!!! I had to leave LA because of hurricane Ida. They checked everything and made sure that me and my daughter would be safe driving back home. They kept constant communication when something else came up. Amazing customer service!!!!!! I will be telling everyone about Mavis.
- brakes for a 2001 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 209502 miles
Love the fast and curtious people there wouldn't go anywhere else.
- brakes for a 2012 FORD TRANSIT CONNECT, 229480 miles
Great staff and I always get treated like family!
- brakes for a 2003 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 311598 miles
Excellent service! Very professional staff who kept me well informed. I will definitely continue using Mavis for all of my tire needs!
- brakes for a 2017 NISSAN MURANO, 79000 miles
Wonderful service and car was done in a reasonable amount of time!
- brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 128632 miles
Professional and courteous representative helped me.
- brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET COLORADO, 110000 miles
The staff was very friendly
- brakes for a 2010 DODGE CALIBER, 125964 miles
The staff are very friendly. I will be coming here for all my auto service.
- brakes for a 2006 SCION XA, 213424 miles
Nathan is the best! Keep him employed at the Lexington location!
- brakes for a 2016 MAZDA 6, 104000 miles
Will recommend to anyone. Communication was GREAT! Excellent service!
- brakes for a 2013 DODGE DURANGO, 121178 miles