SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Hillside NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
They were all amazing thank you soooo muchh
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI SONATA, 62719 miles
Joseph was the BEST ! I will be back because of him. Receptionist was very sweet and checked on me several times
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 MAZDA 6, 48599 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Hillside is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Joseph is Awesome! Thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 HONDA ACCORD
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD FUSION, 156207 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Service manager was friendly, knowledgeable and professional! I will bring my other vehicles here to be serviced and I will refer your facility to my family and friends.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 NISSAN MAXIMA, 63553 miles
Very friendly and helpful and courteous
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 LEXUS RX350, 136077 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Hillside NJ:
OUTSTANDING SERVICE! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA YARIS, 97133 miles
Sergio is the best!!!
The gentleman at the counter is very pleasant and informative
Excellent customer service and first class workmanship
I love the way I was treated by the staff today and I will make sure I recommend other friends. I'm so impressed.
I WOULD LIKE TO TIP MY HAT OFF TO THE STAFF AT STS IN HLLLSIDE, NJ. THE SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING. THE MECHANIC, SERGIO L., DID A GREAT JOB ON MY CAR. I TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT. I WILL ALWAYS BRING MY CAR TO MR. SERGIO L. BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. ALSO HE SHOWS YOU WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR CAR. MR. BARTOSZ O. WAS OUTSTANDING IN HIS SERVICE VERY INFORMATIVE ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH MY CAR. MR. O WAS VERY HONEST WITH ME AND SHOWING ME WHAT WAS GOING ON. LAST BY NOT LEASE, MR. SEAN D. WAS VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL. ALL THREE GENTLEMEN WERE VERY VERY POLITE AND CONCERN WITH MY CAR. I WILL BE BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN WITHOUT HESITATION. AGAIN I AM GLAD MY MECHANIC WAS ON VACATION. AGAIN I WILL BE BACK.
The service person Gordon was courtesy and helpful in providing excellent service.
Keep up the work