SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Hanover PA, low as $109.99, most cars
Jon and his team have been a blessing. They are very informative and go above beyond to help us anytime we're in the shop. Keep up the great work!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 NISSAN NV3500, 80000 miles
Ronnie and his Team are very professional, courteous, informative and friendly....Highly likely to recommend to others....
- customer review for brakes for a 2000 CHEVROLET S10, 159637 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Hanover is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
They are great people and will be going there for all my truck needs from now on Best in Hanover PA
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY, 151067 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 148454 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
At this location on Baltimore Street in Hanover PA. The 2 young gentleman Nick and Josh took care of me with this sound I heard by installing tie end rods and struts. It fixed my problem. Nick was so concerned of my safety and made sure that my car was safe to drive and has a excellent customer service I have seen in a very long time. Josh worked on my car and not was my car done on time, Josh double checked over the work he did. I give these guys a thumbs up. I live 1 hr away from this Mavis, and I will make the drive in the future for anything that needs done to my car. Thank you Mavis in Hanover PA. Donna Smith
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 KIA FORTE, 42000 miles
Nick and Ronnie are honest and fix whatever my car needs. Nick is very friendly and shows me me what the old parts looked like and tells me the problem that it was causing. I live in Maryland and will travel to the Hanover location on Baltimore Rd to have anything done to my care. Thank you Donna S.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 KIA FORTE, 40000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Hanover PA:
Jonathan and his crew were a delight! I plan on returning often when ever my car needs to be looked at and worked on!
- brakes for a 2005 FORD ESCAPE, 172035 miles
Thanks for the great service, I'll be back!
- brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET COLORADO, 159205 miles
This is a great place to go, they are extremely honest and will give you the right prices.
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN VERSA, 60000 miles
Wonderful customer service!
- brakes for a 2004 CHEVROLET CLASSIC, 187837 miles
Ronnie and Jesse were excellent at explaining and getting my car service fixed! Already recommended Mavis to a family member
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA COROLLA
Great place to have work on your car. Really helped me out when I didn't have much money.
- brakes for a 2012 FORD ESCAPE, 125877 miles
My car was gong to take an hour or so to be repaired. One of yours employees offered and actually drove me home. Never had any car service facility ever do that before. Very impressed. Will definitely be back
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA CAMRY, 117220 miles
Everyone was very welcoming and helpful. I didn't feel like I need to second guess anything. In will pass out cards and recommend them the crew that us there now are a good group if people and work well as a team.
- brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 71520 miles
- brakes for a 2009 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 139879 miles
Brad was outstanding to work with. I will return here for future business.
- brakes for a 2016 MAZDA 6, 64369 miles
I will definitely take my car back. I will also recommend to friends and family.
- brakes for a 2017 NISSAN ROGUE