SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Fuquay Varina NC, low as $114.99, most cars
David, Pam and the rest of the team provided excellent customer service! I asked for a few additional services to get done on my car other that new tires and they gave me great prices on all the services I wanted to get. I will definitely be coming to them even for my oil changes. Thanks all!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HONDA ACCORD, 60723 miles
You guys were great and provided excellent customer service. Pam was very helpful and very knowledgeable. She went out of her way to help with getting me approved for financing. I was very pleased when I left the shop knowing that I know longer had to worry about my brakes giving out. So thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA, 101902 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Fuquay Varina is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
My service advisor (I think her name is Pam - but I would not bet my paycheck on it) was awesome. She was friendly and professional. Communicated what my car needed in addition to my original service request (tire plug). The workflow from the mechanic to the service advisor was very timely - and once I agreed to the additional work request Pam gave a timeline that was spot on as to when the work would be completed. There was no wasted time. I will be back for sure. A great addition to Fuquay !!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA CAMRY, 117764 miles
Quick service and great pricing, we will be back to Mavis Tires & Brakes in Fuquay-Varina!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR, 214372 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The service from David, Jason and Skyler was so good I'm switching service providers. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA SIENNA, 103000 miles
Very pleased. Will be back.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HONDA PILOT, 86717 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Fuquay Varina NC:
Great experience. Looking forward to coming here for all my future needs. Need it to be state inspection capable!
- brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA SEQUOIA, 77592 miles
We were an emergency breakdown any heading from nc to pa we still had an hour ro travel when we broke down you people took great care of us and got us back on the road as fast as possible. Thank you so much.