SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Fishkill NY, low as $148.99, most cars
The staff was wonderful very helpful and professional especially Matt behind the counter very polite ðŸ’¯
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA, 206434 miles
Mavi is Fishkill is my favorite, go-to place for car service. The manager and mechanics are first rate, gregarious, and efficient. The best!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA AVALON, 128878 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Fishkill is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Couldn't ask for a better staff of people and mechanics. Thank you
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 91234 miles
Thanks you for getting me back on the road.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 ACURA MDX, 234275 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Daren was amazing and helped me out tremendously! Everyone there is so nice and professional I will always be a customer at Mavis!
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 NISSAN MURANO, 165819 miles
Darin the manager and all the staff treat me as a valued customer every time I'm there to service my vehicles.
- customer review for brakes for a 1995 FORD EXPLORER, 106000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Fishkill NY:
My go to spot.. Nuff Said
- brakes for a 2012 KIA OPTIMA, 142000 miles
Great service, spotless waiting area, manager was very courteous & informative. Will definitely return.
- brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA RAV4, 31672 miles
Jim the manager is an asset to Mavis Tire! Thank you for the excellent service.
- brakes for a 2011 SUBARU LEGACY, 208495 miles
By coming here instead of visiting Arlington auto and tire, I saved just over $200 for the exact same service. I plan to come here more often in the future!
- brakes for a 2016 ACURA TLX, 62289 miles
The stud on the rear wheel broke off I was in a jam my daughters has planned this trip to Boston for weeks and I didn't know what I was gonna do I brought it in they had me in and out within 60 minutes and very reasonably price and good quality work
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA CIVIC, 137819 miles
I HAD ISSUES WITH MY FRONT END AND WENT TO MAVIS IN FISHKILL IT TOOK OVER 1,000 IN COST TO FIX MY FRONT END AND 7 TRIPS THERE. I WENT TO ONE IN HOPEWELL JUNCTION AND A TOTALLY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. I FELT WELCOMED AND NOT DICKED AROUND EVERYTIME I WENT THERE. OVERAL, I GIVE THEM 10 OUT OF 10 THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SPECTRUM. 1 VISIT 1 DAYS WORTH OF WORK AND DONE. NO MORE ISSUES WELL DONE GUYS!!!
- brakes for a 2014 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 128036 miles
The staff at Mavis is friendly, efficient, and empathetic. A really outstanding crew!
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA AVALON, 20121 miles
service tech was very good
- brakes for a 2015 BMW 528I XDRIVE, 59864 miles
The crew at the Fishkill Mavis is simply the best!
- brakes for a 2011 INFINITI QX56, 102819 miles
Great service they try their best to make a customer satisfied
- brakes for a 2012 BMW X6, 54293 miles
Matt and Darren did an exceptional job as do all the other employees when I service my vehicles
- brakes for a 2008 FORD EXPEDITION, 126950 miles
- brakes for a 2012 SUBARU FORESTER, 152012 miles
Casey is the only mechanic I trust with my car at this shop!
- brakes for a 2011 SUBARU LEGACY, 151223 miles
Casey is the best mechanic takes his time and does the job right!
- brakes for a 2011 SUBARU LEGACY, 190000 miles