SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Daphne AL, low as $114.99, most cars
My experience was awesome. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA COROLLA, 179825 miles
Very nice and Friendly. Done a good job on mybbrakes and rotors.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 FORD F-150, 103156 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Daphne is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Very good service, courteous, knee I was trying to get done in time for BAMA football game and got me finished and done with time to spare. Will definitely will recommend and use again!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD EXPEDITION, 99734 miles
They were all great to work with!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD ESCAPE, 95474 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I didn't have to make an appointment, they were able to get me in and out in a very timely manner. I know this may not always be the case with how busy things can get but this experience was way above my expectations.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 NISSAN ROGUE, 50000 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 KIA SORENTO, 50000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Daphne AL:
Very satisfied customer..... The manager was extremely nice and professional .....
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 186287 miles
Very quick, great staff, and great pricing
- brakes for a 2007 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 122432 miles
Mike in the front office was a big help on short notice. I look forward to being my other two cars up here for their maintenance or any other items that may come up. Mike made it an easy decision to stop going where I have been and start using this facility permanently. The entire staff is friendly and a pleasure to be around. I'd recommend this shop to anyone
- brakes for a 1997 TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Everyone at this store was extremely helpful and very professional. I went in just for a simple brake job but bc they took the time to look 3 of my tires were so bad I had to get a whole new set but probably saved my life. Anyways Chasity did everything she could to make help me get funded to pay for them all bc that was not an expense I expected or could afford at the time. I am truly grateful to the team up there and feel so much safer in my car now. Thanks.
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA ACCORD, 146257 miles
Thankful for the helping me make sure my vehicle is running smoothly and safely.
- brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Great service from the team at Mavis
- brakes for a 2018 HYUNDAI SONATA, 78000 miles
- brakes for a 2015 GMC YUKON, 78760 miles
Jacob at the Daphne Mavis was so kind and helpful!! I knew EXACTLY what was getting done to my car as well as the price. He was also great about helping me figure out the best deal. I will definitely be back!
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA ACCORD, 132465 miles
I had an issue after loosing my center hubs for my 2019 Ram 3500. They were not put back on properly and lost after I left the store in Spanish Ft to head to Mobile. Eric the manager rocked it when it came to handling the situation and getting my hubs replaced. I own a business and I encounter similar situations where you have to make things right and its not easy or fun but Eric handled it like a true pro. Thank you!!
- brakes for a 2019 RAM 3500, 66780 miles
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! I would send my teenage daughter's here.
- brakes for a 2016 INFINITI Q50
Paul was very knowledgeable and great customer service.
- brakes for a 2004 TOYOTA CAMRY, 272599 miles
The staff were all very knowledgeable and very friendly. Will go back!
- brakes for a 2007 HONDA CR-V, 132720 miles
I was very impressed. Huge improvement across the board! Continue to find opportunities to drive customer excellence. Great job team!!
- brakes for a 2015 FORD EXPLORER, 98216 miles
Thanks to the service department getting me in on a late afternoon to fix my brakes .
- brakes for a 2008 ACURA MDX, 165256 miles