SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Croton On Hudson NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Office area could use some updating, expansion and comfort.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 NISSAN SENTRA, 33215 miles
Kelly was just great! Excellent service!!! White plains, NY
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 KIA FORTE, 30000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Croton On Hudson is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Appointment had to be postponed to today because waste oil reservoir was full last week, and needed oil change could not be performed as desired then. Mavis needs to empty the waste oil reservoir more often, so that one can always schedule an oil change with other work being done on the car.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA CIVIC, 160409 miles
I always have a great experience. My service writer was the best.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 LEXUS ES300H, 79321 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Andrew was very helpful and I go to Mavis because they're much cheaper than Subaru.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 SUBARU FORESTER, 149000 miles
Chris the manager is very helpful...
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 MERCEDES-BENZ ML350, 132741 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Croton On Hudson NY:
service team was kind and caring and relaxed me that my car was going to be ok
- brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT, 85623 miles
The manager, Adam,was very courteous and explained fully the necessary work to be performed on my car.
- brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
Manager is excellent!!
- brakes for a 2011 SUBARU LEGACY
No surprises in price, very friendly quick service. Would definitely go back.
Workers were very friendly
Nice work and nice people. I felt informed and the work was completed quickly and courteously. Thanks!
Dandre & Eric were great. They know how to take care of there customers, that's why I return there.
Chris was a gentleman as always ! Good place to go for quality work at affordable prices. Will visit again, when needed.
I am very happy with today's experience.