SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Charlotte NC, low as $109.99, most cars
Darren was a really nice guy he said it would take 2 hours but it only took 1 hours I really happy about that thanks again Darren
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 127453 miles
Danny and Jacob are the best. They always explain in detail what needs to be done and give u a competive price. They know me by name which is what makes me even more comfortable. I have referred several ppl to Mavis and will continue to do so.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 HONDA ACCORD, 133257 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Charlotte is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Dedicated associate. Covering all positions when I dropped my car off. Difficult to find team members like this across the board.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CADILLAC CTS, 120000 miles
Carlos and Danny helped me out so well and got my car running so smooth
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA, 128000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Lamont was great ;)
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 148232 miles
The entire staff was nice, prompt and there to answer any questions. Got me in and out as pomised with only 1 mechanic taking the load. Good team. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 INFINITI G35
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Charlotte NC:
Rebecca and the store manager were awesome! The manager explained the problem and the danger I faced if not corrected. The manager was aware of my previous visit and adjusted the cost for parts to ease the burden. Rebecca was so nice and helpful and is the back none of the business. She worked hard to find my parts and kept me informed the entire time. She apologized for the issues on my previous visit and made sure I left happy, which I did. The mechanics worked non-stopped even as customers walked in near closing. My experience was outstanding and I will be a returning customer. Thank you so much for your service!
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA
Very lovely and personable staff. Got the job done on a Sunday and within the day. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!
- brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA VENZA
Larry and Elijah did a great job, over and above
- brakes for a 2015 JEEP WRANGLER, 47613 miles
This is my home for all my car needs. Thank you Mavis Tires and brakes for your excellent customer service ðŸ˜Š
- brakes for a 2001 MERCEDES-BENZ C320, 200000 miles
I love the staff at the N. Tryon location. They always get me right!!! POSITIVE ENERGY!!!
- brakes for a 2005 LEXUS ES330, 200000 miles
Thank you Anderson!!!
- brakes for a 2018 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT, 55000 miles
Excellent customer service
- brakes for a 2017 MERCEDES-BENZ C300, 37592 miles
Rebecca is the bomb! Great customer service skillsðŸ˜Š
- brakes for a 2007 JEEP WRANGLER, 197000 miles
The staff was professional and courteous. The mechanic did a wonderful job!!
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA ACCORD
Awesome experience. Thanks again.
- brakes for a 2013 VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN, 150000 miles
GIVE THESE TWO MEN A RAISE! I am from Vermont and I recently moved down to NC. The damage of my breaks were bad and I knew it was going to cost me a ton of money so I was scared but these two men made me feel so extremely welcomed, it felt like home. If two strangers can make me feel welcomed at the end of their shift they deserve a simple raise because we all know we all mentally check out the last hour of work but THESE TWO MEN DID NOT!!!!! Just sayingâ€¦ have a wonderful day! Thank you!
- brakes for a 2018 FORD ESCAPE, 38000 miles
This was my first time visiting the two gentlemen that was there they were very helpful with explaining the situation Customer service was excellent if I didn't give them 100 on their customer service I will write more people like that in the world and I will be returning
- brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 156898 miles
Happy with the recommendations and service.
- brakes for a 2001 TOYOTA TACOMA, 191000 miles
Did a great job and were super helpful
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA, 75000 miles