SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Cape May Court House NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Mike, Dylan and the techs went way beyond the normal service to ensure my truck received the service necessary. Along with tires the techs noted uneven brake wear and recommended rear brakes. But before pricing the service Mike dug into the records and found that the pads were still under warranty and because of that I was able to save a few dollars. They definitely get high marks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD F-150, 67495 miles
This is the second time our family has purchased tire from the Marmora Mavis Discount Tire store. Both times Dylan has been great to deal with! He is very friendly and knowledgable about tire brands and which ones to buy. I intend to make Marmora Mavis my car tire and service headquarters from now on!! Keep up the good work guys!!!! Thanks for taking care of my family's tire needs!!!!! Steve
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 137678 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Cape May Court House is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The staff at this store were terrific.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 BMW X3, 78822 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.