SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Canton MS, low as $114.99, most cars
Although I had a big ticket today with number of thing to be done in my car, I have a very pleasant today. Eric the person who did my initial intake was very professional and courteous. He took the time to understand what I needed done and the time he estimated that the service would take was pretty much spot on, sooner actually. He took the time to show me and not just tell what was going on with one of my rotors and he and the other young lady, Makita, I believe, made the wait bearable by keeping me updated on the status of my car, and was very patient when I had inquiries. I really appreciate good customer service and the Mavis reps are a great example of that. I had been driving to Flowood from Canton for maintenance but it looks like I've found new car people. I really appreciate good customer service and the Mavis reps are a great example of that.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 NISSAN ALTIMA, 129642 miles
The lady and gentleman at the front desk customer service skills are on point, very friendly and attentive!!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD EXPLORER, 126874 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Canton is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Brad offered absolutely incredible customer service to me as well as other customers in the store.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA, 166813 miles
JR Ponder was extremely helpful and courteous.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD F-150, 73042 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
John is always great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 BMW 328I, 163866 miles
Jason and his team got us in right away for new tires and several other service needs. It all was handled promptly and professionally at a great price. We will definitely return.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 1500, 181203 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Canton MS:
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN JUKE, 140903 miles