SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Canton MA, low as $114.99, most cars
Louie great mechanic knows his stuff Jim good Manager
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA RAV4, 92456 miles
Employees were very friendly and professional
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA RAV4, 23696 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Canton is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Tyson was truly a blessing
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 MERCEDES-BENZ C280, 127465 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.