SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Canastota NY, low as $114.99, most cars
I've had work done by other mechanics but I keep coming back to this garage because the service, price and quality of work is exceptional. You will not find better, more efficient work anywhere else. This place rocks!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA CIVIC, 112062 miles
Chris and his team did a great job getting me in and out. Very happy with the work
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 JEEP WRANGLER, 150086 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Canastota is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Ted and Chris always go above and beyond service expectations! The service is excellent and pricing is always fair. Please communicate with them our appreciation. I appreciate the service so much, all of my 4 daughters go to them as well. Thanks guys!!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 SUBARU CROSSTREK, 103647 miles
Pointed out some issues I didn't know I had on my Jeep and got them taken care of same day. A pleasure as always doing business at Mavis in Oneida.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 JEEP LIBERTY, 567856 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Always a pleasure bringing my Jeep to Mavis in Oneida. Always fast and courteous service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 JEEP LIBERTY, 163355 miles
Have been doing business there for years always treated good that's what keeps us coming back.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 KIA SORENTO, 100000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Canastota NY:
5 🌟 Mgr.runs tight ship
- brakes for a 2005 BUICK LESABRE, 189767 miles
Excellent Service AAA+
- brakes for a 2004 HONDA ELEMENT, 105258 miles
The employees at Mavis are all friendly and professional to me every time I go there I have NOTHING TO COMPLAIN about.
I went into the Woodbridge New Jersey STS and was treated with the best care. The manager Elias went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. I was away from home and stranded due to my brake hose getting a hole in it. I was very scared and alone seeing how I'm 19 and had no one near me. The manager made sure my car was taken care of, he even went out of his way to help me get to a nearby motel since my car took longer than thought. He also brought me back to my car the next morning. I have never been treated so well, I will recommend this store to everyone I know. I also will keep Elias in my phone in case of another emergency. He was the best and I could never thank him enough for what he did for me. I really hope he gets some reward for the efforts he put in since they were totally sincere and kind. He helped me every possible way he could. He is an amazing manager and even better person. STS is very lucky to have such a great man in their company.
Great service and would reccomend