SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Canandaigua NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Very pleased with the quality and price. The whole team is made up of people who seem to really know about and care about cars. I have gotten tires, brakes and rotors all around for my Audi and I am very happy with the work. They have an impressive ability to get parts very quickly, even same day. I plan to schedule some work for my Volvo as well.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 AUDI A4, 72293 miles
Elli the manager was very kind, explained the issue and asked would I like to see the parts needing repair! Very prompt professional service! Elli even placed air in my tires! Service helpful will go back for services!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE, 27967 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Canandaigua is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great group of guys. Definitely going to be our go to!
- customer review for brakes for a 1999 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY, 282698 miles
I discovered my recently inspected vehicle needed brakes unexpectedly while I was visiting my son. I am 2.5 hours from home, and I knew I could trust Mavis to diagnose the problem. I also knew the shop was very busy. Zach graciously diagnosed the problem. I asked if he could fit me in, tomorrow. He instead said "I can fit you in right now." This amazing manager has so many "plates spinning" at once. He was training new employees, handing phones and customers, walk-in's and people with appointments. He was calm, polite and accommodating to all. This man really is an asset to Mavis!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 NISSAN ROGUE, 46035 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
It's excellent to do business with the courteous and pleasant staff. Thanks Mavis!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 KIA SOUL, 74000 miles
They were extremely awesome...
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 CHRYSLER 200, 186831 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Canandaigua NY:
I always love coming here, and I'm never disappointed with the service and employee's
- brakes for a 2015 MAZDA 6, 110109 miles
I am very pleased with this shop. They are very honest and reliable. I hope it stays that way!
- brakes for a 2008 VOLVO S80, 195000 miles
Canandaigua location offered great customer service from the time I called for an estimate until my auto was completed expertly. Front desk supervisor Stephany should be employee of the month. She did a great job coordinating and keeping everything moving.
- brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET CAMARO, 52999 miles
Best service and experience with a great staff. I will be recommending to everyone i know to go here for all there vehicle service needs
- brakes for a 2012 CADILLAC CTS, 114641 miles
Great service and Tech!
- brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 41641 miles
Stephanie up at the front desk is absolutely wonderful and the crew out in the shop is one of the best in the area.
- brakes for a 2002 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY, 157693 miles
Rhyan at the front desk does his job well.
- brakes for a 2010 GMC ACADIA, 122826 miles
Great service! Thank you very much!!
- brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA CAMRY, 129024 miles
The manager (Paul) at the Canandaigua NY location is excellent! His customer service and professionalism is outstanding.
- brakes for a 2006 NISSAN TITAN
Friendly staff, got my car in quick and finished quick. Will come again.
One of the managers, Paul, is outstanding. His continued excellence in customer service will keep me coming back to the Canandaigua, NY location.
Excellent customer service and very convenient.
I would like to make a shout out to Javi who is so respectful and courteous. He has excellent people skills and the reason I will continue to go there for service. He has a strong work ethic and treats people greatly.
Javi was amazing! We have brought all three cars there now. Then the mechanic Austin was great if I still worked in the car business I would try and steal him. My wife and I enjoy going there Javi is a great person.