SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Camden NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
All them guys are amazing I love them the entire team is the best
- customer review for brakes for a 1998 FORD RANGER
Love the service here always!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 CHRYSLER PT CRUISER, 66550 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Camden is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
staff very nice and I felt I was in good hands
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 JEEP LIBERTY, 98255 miles
Ellis and vince were awsome!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 GMC TERRAIN, 135000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.