SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Cambridge MA, low as $114.99, most cars
Robi was amazing. Helpful, courteous, explained and made me feel very comfortable when it was discovered that the rear brakes should be done. This was a repeat visit and I will always chose this branch for future work.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 JEEP WRANGLER JK, 39478 miles
The main person who helped me today was really fantastic; he kept me updated throughout the day and made sure I understood everything about the problem with my car, the parts they were replacing, reasons for costs, etc. I bought tires here over the summer and had a similarly positive experience, so I'll definitely be spreading the word that y'all are great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 KIA FORTE, 94000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Cambridge is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Really friendly. A lot cheaper than expected. 10/10 all around.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 HONDA CIVIC, 34000 miles
Max was an excellent representative of your company and offered great customer service 3 days in a row despite the lack of mechanics on site, available parts, and amendments to the service order that had to be communicated before the agreed upon work would commence. I will highly recommend this location knowing Max will do everything necessary to make the service process as quick and reasonably as possible.
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 TOYOTA CELICA, 105423 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
We stopped here today as our brakes weren't working and we were from out of town and visiting our daughter. Matt took the time to explain everything step by step as he worked on the vehicle. Jimmy made sure all of our questions were answered and needs were met as we waited. We were more than pleased with the price, but even more than pleasantly surprised with the honest, friendly service. Thank you for turning a scary experience into a good thing as we were back on the road safely and sooner than we anticipated.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 123000 miles
I was treated with amazing kindness and respect which was a wonderful surprise when dealing with a stressful brake problem. Kudos especially to Robert who went above and beyond in helping me out!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA CROSSTOUR, 650003 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Cambridge MA:
The team was very helpful and I was really pleased with the service. A+ service.
- brakes for a 2007 LEXUS IS250, 192150 miles