SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Calumet City IL, low as $114.99, most cars
Mike and Jerry did an outstanding job
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 60000 miles
Mike was awesome and very knowledgeable, good customer service
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Calumet City is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Chris and keith helped me extensively
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 TOYOTA AVALON, 333333 miles
I'm very satisfied with the service and pricing I received here.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 KIA FORTE, 45000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great and day service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA ACCORD
Thanks a bunch
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 DODGE JOURNEY, 60000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Calumet City IL:
- brakes for a 1992 GMC TYPHOON, 31526 miles