SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Call NC, low as $114.99, most cars
Kenneth was fantastic in letting me know about where my truck was in the process and any additional required work needed to be done.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 FORD F-150, 145999 miles
every one was very nice and was very knowledgeable
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN SENTRA, 43475 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Call is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Matt was wonderful. Kept us up to date on everything as it was happening. Will be returning to Matt for further car repairs.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA, 123875 miles
Great service, friendly staff! Out sooner than expected! Will be coming back
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 NISSAN ROGUE, 101573 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Scott was very helpful and I will return when needed.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Scott in wilkesboro excellent manger
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD FUSION, 105657 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Call NC:
James was very helpful and courteous from start to finish, he was able to get my vehicle in within the time that was communicated. I was very pleased with the service and how quickly and we'll they worked.
- brakes for a 2006 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 188759 miles
The staff is awesome, very professional, courteous, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this business to others & am a repeat customer.
- brakes for a 2006 DODGE DURANGO, 246849 miles
Todd was extremely kind and helpful!!
- brakes for a 2008 HONDA ODYSSEY, 785545 miles
Great team and great service. Chris customer service was excellent
- brakes for a 2009 NISSAN ARMADA, 187433 miles
Lou was the best. He kept me informed, reassured me regarding my concerns and was overall very helpful. Some of the best customer service I've ever received.
- brakes for a 2011 SUZUKI SX4, 202867 miles
Very nice people
- brakes for a 2019 KIA SORENTO, 51780 miles
They worked as a Team. Very impressed with all the Team Roten GM and staff very nice and kind Randy Bigbie. I am a repeat customer.
- brakes for a 2003 HONDA CR-V, 211475 miles
Great job! Will definitely be coming back for future service!
- brakes for a 2015 SUBARU XV CROSSTREK, 125874 miles
Your manager,, branden green is awesome..
- brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 147441 miles
wonderful services. very nice people
- brakes for a 2008 FORD FOCUS, 166033 miles
JR and Matt are an asset to your company. They go over and above for customer service. I will be back for additional service and will tell my friends.
- brakes for a 2014 GMC TERRAIN, 74857 miles