SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Caldwell NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Very nice staff
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA, 20359 miles
Your manager Angel handled all matters even when he was sent the wrong parts. He treats each car as if it was his own thank you tony
- customer review for brakes for a 2000 AUDI A6 QUATTRO, 167466 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Caldwell is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Such a nice group of professional mechanics and very knowledgeable
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA RAV4, 180059 miles
I dealt with Chris, who may be the manager - I'm not sure. But they identified the problem immediately (noisy worn-out wheel bearing)and ordered the necessary part, and got me on my way an hour earlier than I expected. These people are professionals. They know what they're doing, and can fix whatever is wrong with your car. Whether it's an oil change, or a wheel bearing, it doesn't matter - they have the experience to get the job done. As quickly as possible (I was a "walk-in, with no appointment) and their expertise didn't miss a beat. They have the experience. And the cost - oh, please. This is the best place to bring your problem, and you won't be charged for unnecessary things.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 SUBARU OUTBACK, 820000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
So happy your team was able to get me in on a Sunday! Staff was courteous and appropriately masked up. They explained all of the pricing and options thoroughly. Will definitely return to this Mavis.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 39991 miles
Super friendly and and professional. Thanks guys!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 SUBARU OUTBACK, 91045 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Caldwell NJ:
Johnny is the best manager you guys ever hired
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN PATHFINDER, 94163 miles
Had a fantastic experience with mavis in little falls , New Jersey. Everyone professional, and extremely friendly. Shout out to John and Mavi . Will be back , and we highly recommend to everyone I know .
- brakes for a 2015 FORD FIESTA, 84264 miles
Both representatives were knowledgeable and helpful. We will return for future car repair/maintenance needs.
- brakes for a 2009 NISSAN MURANO, 183737 miles
Johnny was great.
- brakes for a 2005 TOYOTA CAMRY, 101302 miles
Mike,Johnny and all the staff were excellent to work with. Quickly diagnosed the issue and went out of their way for great customer service
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA ACCORD, 72109 miles
Great service, as usual.
- brakes for a 2017 MAZDA CX-5, 29000 miles
The Manager Steve was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. The service manager was great also.
- brakes for a 2014 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 62593 miles
The guys were great. Much better experience than Pep Boys - Price and service.
- brakes for a 2004 HONDA PILOT, 124606 miles
The manager and staff go above and beyond, would recommend anyone to this location
- brakes for a 2012 JEEP WRANGLER
Great service and super friendly
- brakes for a 2013 BMW X5, 109030 miles
Very courteous in explanation of work done & to let the customer know what else the car needs.
- brakes for a 2010 MAZDA 3, 111498 miles
David and the staff were great.
The staff was courteous, professional and extremely helpful. I will definitely be back for future service.