SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Caldwell NC, low as $114.99, most cars
These guys always do great work with a positive attitude. I actually like taking my truck to them.
- customer review for brakes for a 2000 FORD F-150, 353987 miles
I was impressed how well versed the gentleman I spoke with was in all the questions I had.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET SONIC, 121938 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Caldwell is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Angie has excellent customer service. She goes above & beyond.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 LEXUS ES350, 760221 miles
Joe was great and friendly and very open and honest about the repair prices, I absolutely love Mavis, customer for life.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 JEEP COMPASS, 113000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Umar was very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HONDA CR-V, 900000 miles
Marcus was great. Everything was explained that was needed and time frame was correct. Best automotive service I have experienced in a long time.
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 FORD EXPEDITION, 314646 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.