SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Butztown PA, low as $114.99, most cars
Very helpful place. Will come again !
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN SENTRA, 77503 miles
Being a former service manager from one of your competitors I will say that i was very impressed by the service and price.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 135974 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Butztown is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The manager Gino is not only polite, but kept me informed of the progress of my vehicle, exactly what the problem was as well as the cost of service. He is very efficient at his job, and I say this due to my experience with him over the last several years. I have been please with the service and care of my vehicle.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 HYUNDAI SONATA, 157000 miles
Amazing service! And thank you for the unexpected coupons :)
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ROGUE, 100023 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Called and was told an hour wait..got there and was told about 2 to 3 hours wait.. But Travis made things happen.. He got my car in to be worked on in less than an hour, and the wait time wasn't too bad either.. Thank you Travis and Mavis team..
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 DODGE JOURNEY, 81833 miles
We are very happy with the service we received at Mavis. They were able to get us in and fixed in a very reasonable amount of time, even considering how busy they were this weekend. They were courteous and professional. I do believe they were also understaffed which led to workers having to do more and work longer. I am pleased with the all around service we received and will continue to use Mavis for our future car needs.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 GMC TERRAIN, 54000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Butztown PA:
I'll give them a 10 for being kind and making me feel good everything was so clean thank you for caring
- brakes for a 2003 OLDSMOBILE SILHOUETTE, 247546 miles
Good crew. I appreciate their care of my vehicles.
- brakes for a 2010 LEXUS RX450H, 121684 miles
Joe and his staff of mechanics diagnosed my problem and corrected it better that I could’ve expected. It runs like a new car.
- brakes for a 2010 FORD EXPLORER, 139000 miles
The best place to go,service is 100%
- brakes for a 2001 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 144777 miles
The service people were very knowledgeable and informative about the work being done to my car
- brakes for a 2012 FORD FOCUS
The guys at Mavis are the most honest, I trust them without reservation. Jason is one of my favorites, but all the guys are great. The latest visit was after a visit to Koch33 Ford that recommended I get my front brakes changed at a cost of 515. Plus tax, your Mavis rep had me out the door for about 170 bucks. Thanks again for your dedicated work & honesty. Mark B
Mike and Eric are friendly, professional, and make visiting very comfortable. I have never felt talked down to, or patronized, which is why I like coming here for car work.
As always - great job, great service!
Thank you for your much appreciated services.
I also love the fact that they have not only Saturday hours but Sundays as well! They really got me out of a potential jam!