SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Burnt Hills NY, low as $114.99, most cars
The service reps were courteous and friendly. Will be coming back!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 DODGE CHARGER, 60000 miles
Sal at the desk was awesome! Definitely will use his services again.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 68268 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Burnt Hills is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Randy and Cory and the guys in garage were awesome!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 181710 miles
I'll be back for my next set of tires for sure!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA, 64653 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great service from Harry and the crew as always. Thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA, 119566 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Burnt Hills NY:
Ryan was the gent at the counter who helped me...He got my car in for extensive unscheduled brake work and had it done in a few hours...I figured I would have to leave vehicle overnight! Great staff and Ryan was very professional and helpful!
The weekend hours are fantastic!!! Huge factor into why I will continue to use Mavis in Ballston Spa as my auto maintenance shop.
Fast and efficient!
Dean was gread with keeping me informed with what was going on
very thankful for a great and fast fix, parts were under warranty
Appreciate the friendly service from the managers and helpfulness.