SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Burlington Township NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Very professional customer service
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 CADILLAC XT5, 97360 miles
Fredi and Dylan took great care of my car! Thanks as always guys!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 HONDA CIVIC, 220000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Burlington Township is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
They gave me an appointment for the next day as requested for front brakes and oil change. I was in and out before you knew it. Plus many people came in with unplanned repairs and were taken almost immediately. They were friendly and truthful. My new go to for auto maintenance ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 SUBARU FORESTER, 118150 miles
Stiles was amazing and did a wonderful job! Went above and beyond to make sure my car was completely quickly and completely
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD ESCAPE, 46000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Service Manager was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 SCION IA, 80875 miles
Been going for years before it became Mavis. Still and always they are straight and honest. Always a great ðŸ‘ price. Never disappointed.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA, 75573 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Burlington Township NJ:
Truly appreciated keeping me updated on what was taking place with my vehicle. The honesty in letting me know there was a coupon for the services I needed, was exceptional!
I appreciated the fact that the Service Rep informed me of the sales and discounts without me having to ask.
Brendan and his team did great work.