SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Buford GA, low as $114.99, most cars
Great and efficient. Super friendly and great prices! Would highly recommend!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 FORD EXPEDITION, 57476 miles
My first time using Mavis, I will definitely be back. Great experience!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 MERCEDES-BENZ GLE350, 105513 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Buford is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Tina did an amazing job helping me with rotors and brakes
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
Davis is a really good man
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great job ,thank you
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 DODGE JOURNEY, 96500 miles
David was excellent. Very honest and professional and communicated accurately. He earned my future business.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 MAZDA CX-5, 59000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Buford GA:
Got what I needed in a timely manner.
- brakes for a 2016 NISSAN ALTIMA
Tina was AMAZING! Exceptional customer care! They were slammed and she didn't miss a beat. The mechanic was super helpful too! I came in for brakes and left with new rotors, pads and tires. I will be a lifetime customer as long as Tina is there!
- brakes for a 2017 MERCEDES-BENZ GLS450, 51000 miles
great service! kind of pricey but I really don't know how it compares to other places as I didn't go anywhere else so it's likely normal market price.
- brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 23862 miles
The experience was exceptional
- brakes for a 2004 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER, 273161 miles
Great team at this location. Especially Chase
- brakes for a 2013 NISSAN PATHFINDER, 132000 miles
There was a worker out and the store employees still got the job done, even if a few customers were testy and not so understanding. Staff was very professional and courteous.
- brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA CAMRY, 128010 miles
Brent W. is a top notch professional employee and was extremely efficient from the moment i walked in the door, even staying late to complete my car. In a time when staff is hard to find and GOOD employees are a rarity, your establishment should take pride in employing people such as Brent. A good, well communicated, testing experience is what we are all looking for and he made mine just that. Kudos to he and his team!!
- brakes for a 2010 FORD ESCAPE, 131000 miles
The gentleman who worked on my car was very nice & professional.
- brakes for a 2018 SUBARU OUTBACK, 51300 miles
Mgr O'Neil very service oriented in this new location! Thanks!
- brakes for a 2006 FORD MUSTANG, 63521 miles
My tech was very helpful Knowledgeable and professional. Sorry I forgot his name but everyone Met all my expectations.
- brakes for a 2016 FORD FUSION, 53000 miles
Thank you so much for fixing Vanny Devito!!! She runs like a dream!!!
- brakes for a 2017 KIA SEDONA, 95000 miles
CJ was great!
- brakes for a 2015 MAZDA 3, 97000 miles
Fantastic customer service highly recommend them Steve n Dustin
- brakes for a 2012 INFINITI G37, 190000 miles
Oneill and the other lady who used to be a school teacher were amazing!
- brakes for a 2018 FORD EXPLORER, 89373 miles