SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Buffalo NY, low as $114.99, most cars
Great service and good prices.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 83593 miles
All the guys were very courteous and professional..a pleasure to work with the staff.. thank you
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 NISSAN MURANO, 30905 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Buffalo is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Cory was phenomenal to work with... He was very professional, courteous and responsive and was a pleasure working with Cory and Mavis.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET MALIBU
Daryl was very helpful and easy to work with!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 NISSAN VERSA NOTE, 105681 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Courteous friendly and knowledgeable staff
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 144700 miles
The entire staff was awesome and straight forward with my needs.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 INFINITI Q50, 44297 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Buffalo NY:
They're always professional and honest. Great customer service and they always show me what's wrong and get my permission before fixing anything so I trust them fully.
- brakes for a 2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 171987 miles
- brakes for a 2018 FORD FUSION
This location gets 20 out of 10 in my book! Devon provided amazing customer service and communication the entire process! When Dunn Tire and other locations did not even pick up their phones or kept me on hold for extreme lengths of time, or wouldn't even get me in for a week! Devon answered the phone immediately, answered all of my questions and concerns and booked my appointment immediately! Your hours are accomodating to those that work late which is what I needed! Upon taking care of my vehicle, Devon did not hesitate to keep me informed every step of the way! Your prices are competitive and I was grateful as it was a very unexpected expense that I was very worried about paying for. I am so grateful to drive away in a safer vehicle. Thank you Devon, Adam and Kenny! You definitely outshine any other shop in this area! Price, service and customer service made this an amazing experience!
- brakes for a 2015 JEEP PATRIOT, 55000 miles
- brakes for a 2009 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 180628 miles
Awesome service thank you Daryl and team!
- brakes for a 2016 AUDI Q5, 146200 miles
Manager was extremely professional. The mechanics were gentleman and identified the issues with my vehicle efficiently. The mechanics advised me of the cost of the repairs before starting the job and kept me informed throughout the process.
- brakes for a 2009 ACURA TSX, 124563 miles
Jerry and Adam kept me well informed about the progress of my job. I was extremely pleased with the service I received.
- brakes for a 2012 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 143092 miles
Tim's team of guys were VERY courteous and prompt dealing with the maintenance on my vehicle. Very timely work and the repairs were done well ahead of my expected time, THANK YOU!!ðŸ™‚ðŸ‘
- brakes for a 2001 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 1500, 104424 miles
The lead mechanic who worked on my car was REALLY helpful. Picked up the parts for me and everything. Also gave me great tips.
- brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET SONIC, 80000 miles
A fine crew !
- brakes for a 2014 KIA SOUL, 55760 miles
The Guys where very courteous and friendly.
- brakes for a 2013 FORD ESCAPE, 80318 miles
The team was professional I'm a very satisfied customer
- brakes for a 2016 FORD ESCAPE, 54000 miles
Love this place. Would recommend anyone to go here.
- brakes for a 2016 LINCOLN MKX, 158000 miles
Daryl the man
- brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 87670 miles