SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Buffalo Grove IL, low as $114.99, most cars
Hiezer was very helpful with prices and just anything we needed! The team was fast and efficient! Definitely know what they are doing, and are not out for your money!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD FUSION, 42300 miles
Great experience, easy to get new tires and alignment
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 AUDI A4, 32264 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Buffalo Grove is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The mechanic was very polite, clear and on point.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.