SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Budd Lake NJ, low as $114.99, most cars
Staff was beyond courteous and punctual. Completed the job in record time with no advanced notice. Will 100% be back
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 JEEP COMPASS, 58966 miles
I have been coming here for years. Very professional nice people.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 72921 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Budd Lake is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Gab is very honest and good to work with with all my cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 57420 miles
Gabriella and Tom were absolutely amazing! I stopped in one day for a nail in my tire but it was close to closing time so the guy at the desk asked me to come in the next day, as I was pulling out, Tom ran out and patched it up for me. I then came back a couple days later to get tires changed, rotors changed, and an alignment. Tom and Gabriella got everything done in the perfect amount of time. Gabriella even did a couple more things to my car that were slightly off free of charge. I will never go to another location! They are so amazing
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 DODGE AVENGER, 128486 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
These guys at Closter, NJ Mavis store worked really hard to satisfy me as a customer! Thanks!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 258496 miles
I always feel well cared for with Gabby and her crew.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 FORD E-150 CLUB WAGON, 195000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Budd Lake NJ:
Very polite and efficient
- brakes for a 2007 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 64738 miles
We love this Mavis. Ken, Joe, and the rest of the staff are amazing. We wouldn't think of going anywhere else, and the staff are responsible for that!!
- brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA YARIS, 130121 miles
Thank you ...Peace & Health
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA CR-V, 95887 miles
- brakes for a 2000 NISSAN FRONTIER, 140080 miles
Chris was extremely helpful in accommodating my request.
- brakes for a 2016 RAM 1500, 112958 miles
Great Customer Service!
This location is courteous, knowledgeable, competent and quick. I will definitely be back in the future.
Danny was extremely helpful and I am very pleased with the service I received!
Good service and management!!!
Great experience...very friendly, and explained everything to me which was very appreciated. I believe the manager on duty who helped me was Andy. Exceptional in his approach to customers. Luv this place.
Mike should be given a gold medal for his extraordinary dedication to customer service.
Mike is a great guy. Honest and the main reason we keep coming back. We can trust him!!!
STS 416 Rt 46 West Dover NJ 07801 location did a wonderful job on my car and in a timely manner. Thomas Sendner, Manager, is very friendly and has good knowledge.